Monday, February 1, 2010

Radiant (Psalm 51)

I sought the Lord and he answered me
He delivered me from all my fears 
Taste and see that the Lord is good!
Blessed is the man that takes refuge in Him.

Those who look to Him are radiant
Their faces are never covered in shame
So let the afflicted hear and rejoice
I will cry out! I will call out!

The righteous man has many troubles
But God delivers him from them all
Fear the Lord, you his saints
For He will redeem those who take refuge in Him.

___________________________________________

O Lord, have mercy on me
According, to your unfailing love
According, to your great compassion
Blot out, my transgressions

Wash away my iniquity
Cleanse me from my sin
Wash away my iniquity
Cleanse me from my sin!

Against you, you only have I sinned
My sin is, always before me
Truly, I was sinful from my birth
I know you, desire truth

Cleanse me, and I will be clean
Wash me, and I will be white as snow
Let me feel, your joy and gladness
Let what, you have crushed rejoice!


No comments:

Post a Comment