Sunday, January 31, 2010

Endless

The possibilities for summer activities are endless. Today, the director of a summer camp asked some of my friends at Mars Hill and I if we were college students and told us we should apply to work there. Pay is $150/week which isn't amazing but it would be an awesome experience! Even for part of the summer.

Also, Mars Hill might be sending missions teams to Haiti and that may be something God wants me to join in on. I dunno.

I also realized that joining the Police Explorers may mean I can't do that because bi-weekly meetings are required.

Plus I would love to visit Jill when she goes to college, AND Nicole and I were hoping to travel to South Dakota to meet one of the most amazing teachers I've ever had. So between those things and trying to find a day job, I'm not 100% sure what'll go down this summer. But at this point I think I'm just going to keep track of all the possibilities and as time goes on see what doors open and what doors close.

Not to sound conceited or arrogant or proud but in the humblest sense of the word, I am very blessed to be able to attend Mars Hill Church. They are my evidence of God's grace in my life, and they are the ones who taught me to look for God's incredible love and faithfulness.

Ahh I've been sitting here for a few minutes just staring at the computer screen. How great is our God! When I take the time to sit and just think....it blows me away. I'm SO flawed. SO SO flawed. I can't even go a day without thinking or saying something prideful or hurtful. And yet He loves me. He came to earth! He died. and He has risen! And my soul knows sweet salvation.

"

My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine. To Thee all the follies of sin I resign.

And I surrender all, I surrender all, all to Thee my blessed Savior, I surrender all.

I will arise and go to Jesus--He will embrace me in His arms and in the arms of my great Savior, oh there are     ten thousand charms.

Sorry, I just LOVE this song. If you listen to just one of the two, listen to this one.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment