Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let that be enough

Tuesday craziness.

I'm still figuring out how to juggle all the classes and everything else. I certainly won't miss having class ALL DAY next quarter! Sometimes I feel like it would be nice just to slow down and catch my breath....but I know when I was not busy last year I was so bored. And I see every day as an opportunity--why waste it?

Next week will be WAY less crazy, and that'll be awesome. Today I really feel like I need to spend some time thinking through all the evidences of God's grace. So here's a list:

sun, ability to have my lines memorized, re-connecting with a friend, men, growing in friendships, ice cream sandwiches, safety as I drive every day, downtown Seattle, guide dog puppies, schedule items just clicking perfectly, homework being fun!, gusts of wind, working with Peter, my grey scarf, football, hot showers, long runs & feeling sore, singing, making breakthroughs on our scene, getting taxes done, FAFSA turning out better than expected

No comments:

Post a Comment