Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So far, so good

Alright. Day 3 complete. I'm starting to enjoy my Business class more and more every day. So that makes 3 out of 5 classes fun! Oceanography is still TBD and Research Paper will just be interesting I think.But that's okay. I can work hard. I'm not a quitter. I will survive this quarter!

Said goodbye to Jill today. I thought it would be hard and sad, but I guess when it comes right down to it, I love her so much that I'm happy she's happy. Even if it means she's leaving. It couldn't come at a better time for either of us. So have a great time, Jill! I'm glad you're blogging. I'm glad we have Facebook and Skype. And cell phones. Yay.

I got an e-mail today from the officer advisor at the police explorers. Apparently, the schedule changed somehow and so there was no meeting last week, and it shifted to this week. I've been so busy with school starting that I forgot to e-mail her after last week's lack of meeting and so I missed getting sworn in with Aaron. Darn. But I get to do it the 20th instead. Which makes me super excited!

I shall leave you with a verse:

But I trust in you, O Lord;
   I say, "you are my God."
My times are in your hand;
   rescue me from the hand of my
        enemies and persecutors!
Make your face shine on your servant;
   save me in your steadfast love!

Psalm 31:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment