Saturday, April 24, 2010

books, books, books

So I got my books today! Wednesday I went on a random "I need good books!" Amazon shopping spree and they came this afternoon. What's been added to Anna's shelf, you ask? I'd be happy to tell you!

First off we have Religion Saves (and nine other misconceptions) by Mark Driscoll



Even though I was there when this series was preached, I think it'll not only be a good refresher, but also a fantastic book to have at college with me!
Second you'll find The Radical Reformission (reaching out with out selling out) also by Mark Driscoll

I think the thing that caught me on this one was the subtitle. I'm excited to read it :)

Last, but certainly not least, is a book recommended to me by my wonderful friend Emily...Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller

As I was ordering my two previous books that I knew I 'had to have' I got a notice from Amazon saying "if you add $2.11 more to your cart, you'll get free shipping". So of course I had to add one more book! I hopped onto Facebook and glory be, Emily just happened to be online and so I told her to give me the name of a book I really should read. And this was the winner.

So, even though I have absolutely no free time, I'm looking forward to reading these books soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment