Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a love-hate relationship

School! Ok, so for all the grumbling and complaining I've been doing about school and being tired, I still love school. I love going TO school. I love learning!! I think if I wasn't so stressed out about all the assignments and tests, school would be so much better. I love my friends at school, I love the friendships I'm creating. I love formulating and sharing ideas. I love being pushed out of my comfort zone. I love that for an hour every day, I'm taken out of my world and put into the world that my professor has spent years and years getting to know. I love the hustle and bustle of campus. I love mask work in drama class. I love singing with Julie, Cara, Sam, and the gang! So even when I complain about being tired, don't ever let me fool you. I really do love school.

No comments:

Post a Comment