Some questions I walked away with last night:
- If everyone loves you something's wrong...So what do I do when I feel like everyone does? Am I just tricking myself?
- Love your enemies. Sure. Why can't I think of any enemies?
- Once you identify who hate you, how do you practically love them? How does blessing those who curse you look?
- I know I should be forgiving to ******* because he's one of the people who has done me the most evil. I've tried but can't forgive. How can I work on that?
- Jesus IN me.
- Guard yourself against doubt.
One way God has shown is grace in my life is...
another $1,500 scholarship which means that I have enough $$ to go to Central next fall.
how He's been showing me that my desires to work in law enforcement aren't selfish and attention seeking.
peace in the middle of daily turmoil.
laughter with people I didn't know 6 months ago.
freedom from idols.
how He showed me that my relationships and friends have become far too important to me and that I need to re-focus on Him.