Friday, April 16, 2010

[insert heart here]

Just been ruminating for a few minutes. Thinking about how much hate there is in the world. Most of it's NOT caused by Christians, but yet they're seen as the most racist and hateful group on the planet. The other day, one of the girls from work told me that she thinks it's impossible for me to get mad. Another one stepped in and said "YEAH!" A few days ago at school, one of my friends said "you're just the sweetest person. You never get mad like I do. Sometimes I feel like such a selfish bitch." Yeah, and they all know I love Jesus. I wish I could just hit them over the head and say, "LOOK! Next time, before you start to make an assumption that someone is a hater cause they're a Christian, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT ME!!!!"

I love love. In all senses of the word. I love investing in people. I love seeing fruit in other peoples' lives. I love being loved. I love when people call me up just to see how I'm doing. I love when people let me know they're thinking of me. I love facebook messages, texts, and letters. I love that it's a struggle and a daily fight to really love people...so when I say "I love you" I mean it. And I'll do my best to show it in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment