Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh joy

Life in general exhausts me. I get up early and go to bed late and work super hard in that 17-hour inbetween space. I'm going going going all the time (that's partly my personality and partly just how many things I have to do) and get tired. And then I get "talked to" about how I don't ever clean up after myself (which is hard to figure out because I'm only home for about 3.5 of the 17 hours every day...so not really sure what things I need to clean) and how my parents are frustrated because they think I'm choosing not to eat dinner with them because I don't like them or something.

I'm tired.

I've solved dozens of problems and run errands for people for the past 6 hours. 

School is draining.

I'm concerned about a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to burst into tears at any moment--that's how tired I am.

The last thing I need is to be told that I need to add something else to my life.

I got something from Jill but I don't want to open it because I'm so overly emotional that just seeing "I'll miss you" or something like that written on paper will make me bawl. And that isn't me. So I need a little extra grace this weekend and upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment