Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Night Refresh

Ahh going to evening services always leaves me refreshed and ready to go to school the next morning. Bring it on! Jill and I have decided we would like to get a group together to go to MHBv at 5 every week. And I am praying for the courage to invite non-Christian friends from school and work. I've just never really gone about asking and don't want it to seem like one of those non-feeling people who preach at you. And the only time I've ever asked someone they said "sorry I'm busy". Ugh.

So I will spend this week praying for opportunities and looking for those opportunities, and courageously, in faith, stepping out and taking Jesus up on the challenge of living life in a risky way.

After all--what is my faith without challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment