Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh what a thing to do 'cause you were all yellow

The photo category for today is color, and the sky was so beautiful I couldn't help but think how perfect it is!

Last night after I got done blogging, what really hit me was Jesus. How every day I do things that are sinful. No matter how hard I try, I'm jealous or conceited or impatient or ungrateful. And then I realized how really truly bad that is. I mean if Jesus had to die for it, it must be a big deal. Much bigger than I've made it. Interesting....

For my thesis I am conducting original research which means that I have to submit paperwork to the institutional review board. There is SO MUCH of it! I had no idea that to pass out surveys in classrooms I had to put together a full research plan and 11 pages of paperwork. But hey, it'll make the thesis so worth it.

I also got a letter saying that I'm eligible to write a speech to give at graduation. It will compete against other people's speeches. I'm considering writing one and just seeing what will happen.....if I do, I'll be sure to post it on here so you'll all be the first to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment