Wednesday, April 11, 2012

But I won't forget the ones that I love

Today's picture: where you ate breakfast



Well....I didn't eat breakfast. I have a bad habit of just making coffee instead of actually eating. But this morning I got distracted by reading the beginning of our community group's Bible study book--Girls Gone Wise.It was about heart. The most interesting part was when it said that a really good guy is going to be looking for a girl who is so in love with Jesus. Not a girl who's looking for a man. Not a girl who goes to church. A great guy will find the girl who is passionate about the God she knows. I really liked that reminder.

It's tough. It's tough when everyone is getting spring fever and getting into relationships. When it seems like even all my freshmen have boyfriends and here I am, still single. I'll be honest--I don't always think about it. But when I do, I get a depressing feeling like I'll be one of those girls who is single forever. And if that's what God wants, I guess it'll be the best thing, and I'll be okay with it! But it's tough. I still pray for the guy that might be out there. I pray that he'll be strong, make wise choices, and be learning how to deal with me through people/situations in his life.

Evidences of God's Grace:

  • Reading a new blog post from Jill
  • getting some adorable senior pictures
  • a great RHA meeting
  • Noelle--she makes me smile
  • my staff team getting along so well together

No comments:

Post a Comment