Friday, April 6, 2012

And heaven meets earth like and unforseen kiss

Today's photo was supposed to be lunch. I completely forgot, so this is my evening snack. :)

It was interesting, I was talking with someone about Easter, and they kinda shrugged it off like it's no big deal. It's always been a very important holiday in my family, and I couldn't understand why it didn't bother this person that they wouldn't spend Easter Sunday with their family. Then I realized that if you don't understand Jesus, you don't understand Easter. If you don't know that we deserve death because of the bad things we do, you don't understand Easter. If you don't know that Jesus was absolutely perfect and didn't deserve anything bad to be done to him, you don't understand Easter. If you haven't heard the torture he went through, you don't understand Easter. If you don't know that Jesus went through that suffering because he loves you and me, you don't understand Easter. If you don't know that Jesus beat death and is alive in heaven, you don't understand Easter.

I am in awe of my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment