Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello Seattle

I am in love with the city. The tall buildings. The lights. The people. The constant activity. The small shops. The noise. The Puget Sound. The hills. The streets. The getting lost. The finding of new places. I dunno, it makes me happy. :)

So today, while I start tech week, and I sit here and look out the computer lab window at the half-blue and half-sunny sky, I will think of the city. And how SOMEDAY I will be back. And not stuck on this little brick campus.

On the other hand, I keep thinking about how content I am to just be where I am in life. I mean, I have friends, I have a job, I have a great church and community group, I enjoy school, and I am excited to start every morning. It's days like this that I'm SURE I'm an optimist. (lol, I'm sitting here in the lab, watching some guy play with the zoom settings on "The Optimists of Vienna Club" website)

Not to be cheesy or cliche, but here are some Evidences of God's Grace:
  • spring coming early
  • a car that works beautifully
  • health
  • growing up
  • the cast of friends who perform daily in the musical that is my life

No comments:

Post a Comment