Saturday, September 4, 2010

you could be happy, I hope you are, you make me happier than I've been by far

It's been a whirlwind of a week!!

  • See-ya-later dates started
  • Running regularly restarted
  • I put the wrong kind of dish soap into the dishwasher where I was babysiting and ended up with suds all over their hardwood floor
  • I spent some good time studying in Galatians and learning (again) about living a life wholly and completely for Jesus 
  • Listened to a convicting sermon about being on mission
  • Prepped my very last Toddler 3 lesson for church
  • Put internet on my phone
  • Saw my little brother get his Webelos uniform
  • Watched two friends begin their journey as a married couple
  • Got a voicemail from my lovey, Caroline
I have gotten out of the habit of posting evidences of God's grace so I'm going to do my best to post at least those every day.

Evidences of God's Grace in my life today--watching Mr. Jon Siek and Ms. Brandi Ferrell become Mr. and Mrs. Siek. Seeing the beauty in the creation of marriage and how wonderful love is when Jesus is at the center. I rode to the wedding with Heather and Patrick who have been married for a year or two and have a beautiful marriage. And at the wedding I saw Jason and Lindsay who have been married for about a year and are expecting their first baby in February. It makes me so excited to find the right guy, and is such a good reminder that love where Jesus is first is the best way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment