Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh the love that sought me!

We sang this at church. I think it's my new favorite worship song obsession:


In Tenderness


In tenderness he sought me
Weary and sick with sin
And on his shoulders brought me
Back to his fold again
While angels in his presence sang
Until the courts of heaven rang

Oh the love that sought me
Oh the blood that bought me
Oh the grace that brought me
To the fold
Wondrous grace that brought me
To the fold

He washed the bleeding sin wounds
And poured oil and wine
He whispered to assure me
"i've found you, you are mine,"
I never heard a sweeter voice
It made my aching heart rejoice

He pointed to the nailâ©prints
For me his blood was shed
A mocking crown so thorny
Was placed upon his head
I wondered what he saw in me
To suffer such deep agony

I'm sitting in his presence
The sunshine of his face
While with adoring wonder
His blessings i retrace
It seems as if eternal days
Are far too short to sound
His praise

So while the hours are passing
All now is perfect rest
I'm waiting for the morning
The brightest and the best
When he will call us to his side
To be with him
His spotless bride.



In other news, I have a car now. Yay! I'll introduce him formally in another post. And I'm going to try to make one new recipe per week. Most of them I've found on Pinterest and look scrumptious. Stay tuned for reports on those endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment