Monday, June 25, 2012

I never heard a sweeter voice, it made my aching heart rejoice!

My take-away from church this week: no matter where you're at, it's a good time to be talking about how amazing Jesus is. For me it's been easy to ignore the fact that I'm at a really nice transition phase right now. Instead of being thankful for the time I get to spend with my family, cooking new recipes, and working out, I've just wanted to get a job. But I'm going to choose to focus on how awesome Jesus is for helping me pass all my dispatcher tests, for giving me an opportunity to get back in good shape, and for my new little car!

Speaking of cooking, today I made Cheese Stuffed Everything Pretzels:
They're yummmy!! I think in the future I would like them to be a bit smaller...more of a snack size. But other than that they turned out really well! Pretty easy to make, too. 

I'm off to prep for my oral board tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment