Thursday, May 24, 2012

God is so good, He's so good to me

Not much new...just livin' the dream. Doing homework assignments at the last minute is becoming an art form. I'm not procrastinating--I just have to prioritize things based on deadlines. For instance, I have to get a bunch of pieces of information from people for my personal history statement which has to be completed before or right after my first oral board. And, no big deal, but I got my first oral board set for tomorrow! I tested twice for this agency and I left feeling a little discouraged. I generally don't test well, so I had no idea how well I'd done. But I figured I just have to trust God because He's got it all worked out. Yesterday I received the call that I have and interview, so today I'll be finishing homework that's due today and preparing for the interview. It's a dispatch job that would be great.

So that's where I'm at. Just hanging out in God's love and grace. I've been talking a lot about Jesus and sin and God's love with people recently and when I really stop to realize what Jesus did, like I was hearing it for the first time, it just doesn't make sense. Why would GOD....who is completely awesome and perfect in heaven...come to earth and live a perfect life just to be tortured and die? Every time that I realize the answer is "because he loves me" I'm a little blown away. If that's not radical, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment