Friday, July 23, 2010


Summer is all about spending time with the people who mean the world to you. At least that's what it's like in my life. This afternoon I was feeling rather blah, so I decided to hang out with my favorite Laura and one of our friends, Ari. There's something about laughing until your face hurts that just really makes a day good.

Earlier I was traveling Exodus with Moses, and I kept noticing how God would warn Pharaoh about a plague and Pharaoh would ignore him. Then God would send the plague, but keep the Isrealites from harm. How cool is that? Even when He was punishing Egypt, He still kept his people set apart and didn't force them to endure the punishment.

Tomorrow I'm going paintballing with some people from my old cg and a few from the new one. SOOOOOOOO excited. I haven't been paintballing in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment