Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fellowship

Sunday was made for fellowship. By that I mean spending time with other people who love Jesus. What a great day! Between working with the Pre-K kids at church and having a very fun lunch with my community group (cg) girls, it was a great day. I'm really coming to love and appreciate the girls/women in my cg more and more. I feel completely at home with them. With a lot of people, I tend not to talk because I know how I feel when someone gushes out their whole life story to me and it's one of those days when I just don't care. (I hope I'm not the only one who has those kinds of days!) But these women really do care. They are the biggest evidence of God's grace in my life today. And that God led me to that group, and that He has allowed me to open up to all of them.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment